Tuesday, March 01, 2005

High School buddies

So I have been in touch with a High School friend of mine Alan Cona. He seems to be doing alright. I got in touch with him because I saw his name on the Alumni page. His little profile thing was basically a giant slap in the face for a list of several of the people who represent everything I hated about my earlier years. So our conversations went well with him and it sounds a lot like he and another friend may come down to visit. That would be awesome.

So anyway, I figured it would be a good idea to contact another guy I went to HighSchool with. This time, I think I will try someone who was a bit more borderline. I won't say names but I approached him by starting a conversation that falls within his lifestyle and his interests. His reply was a bit less than heartwarming. He basically said I wasn't educated. Or at least that is what my twisted mind got out of it. So this just further confirms that I hate so many of the people in Webster. Man they suck.

In related news. Aimee Maggio has a gallery like mine. I think some of her pictures came out a bit better than mine. Apparently she is attractive. When I told Bob about it he said "Dude, I beat up her brother". As if to imply that his actions are a way into a long term relationship. I laughed.

Anyway, I don't think I will get in touch with many more HS wipes.

No comments: