Friday, March 18, 2005

New Bike and stuff

Last Thursday:
Woah. Mario and Stephen Long and I went out Thursday. I was the designated driver. I didn't have a problem with this because I wanted to save some cash. So we pregamed a 1 at Mario's and then went to get my ticket at work then we went down the GW Parkway (which is nice) and got to Lucky Bar at like 9. Illed there for a bit and had some Rum and Cokes. Then we went to 1223. We were on the guestlist so we didn't have to pay the exorbinant cover. It was pretty dead so we started drinking some more. Next thing I know, I am buying champagne and my card now had $200+ dollars on it. Some responsible DD huh? What a mistake. So Stephen had to take us home. Mario ralphed in the back of the car and I got out somewhere on 66 and lost my lunch. Next day, I got to work at 3PM cuz I left my car in DC (and got a ticket). Holy irresponsibility. I watched the scrubs episode with Colin Farrel last night and now I don't care about what happened. I can embrace it now. Mario however is not drinking for awhile.

Jesse and Bob:
Jesse and Bob visited last week. It was a great time. They showed up on Saturday and we went out to eat and had a great time. Then we played some PS2 which was tight. They made me really like that MX Unleashed game. It kicked arse.

We went to DC Sunday and walked the Mall again. It was pretty cool. I had a good time there. I think Jesse was tired. We ate at ESPN zone. It was good.
Bob forgot his Camera. I need to charge mine.

Jesse of course brought my bike. That was tight. I haven't had a chance to ride on it yet. I think I got a rediculously good deal on it though. The accessories alone would cost about $300. That is what me and a few colleagues think. I paid $600 for the whole package so that means I got a sick bike for $300. Thank god for friends. This bike is in mint condition too. Its a pretty good deal. There are still those little rubber flappy things on the tires. Thats how new it is. Sweet.

Alex is visiting:
Alex is visiting this weekend. He should be here in about 2-3 hours I would say. I wish he was getting here a little later cuz I wanted to ride my bike. It is almost 60 out so I am thinking of bailing out of here in a few to get in a few miles on my bike. I gotta get a battery and fix the tirecap first though. Anyway, ALex and I should have a pretty good time I'd say. He wants to go to DC.

Corned Beef/St Patty's Day:
Kathy and I made some Corned beef for our semi-weekly dinner party. It turned out FABULOUS. It tasted so good and  everyone loved it. I like that group of people. Sounds like Azelle is leaving soon so that kinda sucks. She is a good kid. Good thing she is married. ;)

I think that is it for now.

No comments: