Tuesday, March 08, 2005

New Technology is cool - My life isn't

I really like last.fm. Everyone should sign up. Its a good thing. I can listen to my own mp3's without being home or setting up a stream server. Good times. It gives me another reason to find new ways to use RSS stuff on my webpage.

Work is *edit*(work). I still don't like having to wait for people to get back to me. I don't mind the work I am doing, I just don't like waiting.

Project is coming along. I would almost say that I am almost done with ECC. That is HUGE news. Next its just XTR. If that only takes 2 weeks then we are in FABULOUS shape.

I really don't have much to report on. 24 Rules.

Oh I know...Kathy and I went Rollerblading yesterday cuz it was about 70 degrees here. Today it was about 58 or so when I went to work. By the time I got to my office it was a blizzard outside. I have NEVER seen weather change that fast before it was crazy. I hate snowy weather.

No comments: