Monday, March 28, 2005

Hawaii: The precursor

Moving:
I mentioned in my last post that I was considering moving down to Hawaii for a temporary excursion. I mentioned that a part time job would be good. However, I did some research and found some jobs that are not part time. There are some open reqs at Lockheed Martin on the Big Island. I think I would rather be in Maui but what can ya do eh? This move could  become a reality if I play my cards right.


Movies:
Since last week I have seen 50 first dates, Blue Crush and The Big Bounce. I like the Big Bounce because of Sara Foster.
I am trying to see all of the shows/movies that deal with Hawaii so I can be jealous of myself and I can have some motivation for waking up in the morning because...

...Work *edit*:
I just am totally bored with this stuff. No...I am bored that I can't get at the good stuff. It is becoming increasingly annoying that it is difficult talk to any of my team members on a regular basis because I am far away. *edit* (use Wes, Derek, and Cory as models for work). *edit* (I like the company, I just am not convinced that I want to work on a CMMI 5).

Easily Bored:
It has been the theme of my life that I am easily bored. Ever since elementary school I have had problems not paying attention or just losing interest in things.

This relates to this post because I am finding that I am bored with *edit* (many things in my life). Not so much life, as I can't really enjoy getting out because of the project and lack of funds. But I am bored with a job I really haven't even started with. That is odd to me. Anyway, it makes me wonder if I would grow really bored of Hawaii if I moved out there. Why not, I grow bored of everything else!

If I bought a seadoo, Could I drive it out to Hawaii? Or do I need to ship it? Wouldn't that be a fun trip?

No comments: