Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sad Yesterday

Pointless:
http://gprime.net/flash.php/walksmashwalk

I thought this was cool. I like when people put meaning to meaningless things. It was a funny animation.

Work:
I was very frustrated with work yesterday. It sucked hardcore. I couldn't get anything done because I am not anywhere near the team. I think the fact that there wasn't anyone here to talk to yesterday added to that. Also my project is frustrating me. Anyway, yesterday sucked.

Thesis Failure:
Comcast is down too. So I couldn't work on my project because I didn't have access to the CS mail account. Damn that sucked. Nothing went right yesterday. If I hadn't already said this, that was the e-mail where Kaminsky brought up disbanding the comittee.

New Thought:
I would like to submit my paper from my connected home implementation to a call for papers in Germany. I think that would be grand. I have contacted Derek about this and I await his response. There is a call for abstracts due today. This should be fun.

No comments: