Friday, October 01, 2004

Varekai

Kathy and I saw Cirque du Soleil's Varekai last night. It was good. I really enjoyed it. We got the tickets earlier this week and we found out Rick and Kurt(roommates) were also going that night. That was cool. They got their tickets MONTHS in advance.

The aerobics they were doing blew me away. They had this swings like a swingset kinda and they made them go ALL the way around. I didn't think that was possible. So that was cool. They would just jump off those things and go flying into some homemade cloth net. It ruled. I dig shows like that. It makes me want to g o back to Vegas. I REALLY wanted to see O when we were there. Oh well. I guess I will have to go back. Side Note: There were a lot of flexible asians there. For those links above, I would suggest looking at the videos

It made me think of some indoor shows I would love to write. Speaking of which. I got call from a friend in Newport News, VA. He wants me to teach one of his lines down there. That would be cool. I am sure I could help out quite a bit. That would rule. He says the kids are MAD good. They just need to be cleaner. So that is cool.

So I put up some shelves and whiteboards at the house. They rule. The white board isn't really white. It is glass. It looks cool as hell. I also got these(this) shel(ves)(f). The idea is like this glass motif in my room. It will be cool.

Networking news. I used the shelf I got at Ikea(College Park, MD) to clean up the clutter in the room. I also put the WAP54G that I got last week up there. I can connect my computers to that with a switch or something. So the AP acts as a wireless repeater as well as a wired/wireless access point. So the house network is SWEET!

The computer I got from Amanda(Kathy's friend) is now a fully functional Gentoo system. That makes 3. I named it CJ. After my car. Who is also named CJ. I named it that for 2 reasons: 1) It is a short name. 2) It is going in the car.

Next step is to get hibernate to work as well as KDE. (e.g. My old desktops)

I am going home today for the weekend. I will visit my Sisters and Parents. It will be a good time. Its how I will start up the frequent flyer miles on AirTran. Its gonna rule.

Work news: Ryan gave me a task. I tried doing it but I couldn't really do much cuz I didn't have an account on the ITL systems. So Kathy and I worked on it for a bit. Then she finished it.

The day she finished I got my ITL accounts up and running.
Imma gonna play with the system some today.

I hate long posts.

No comments: