Sunday, October 10, 2004

Queens and ChinaTown

New Kitties:
Went to NYC this weekend. That ruled. Got to see Jesse and Bob and the new Kitties.



They were cool. I just wish that their friend took care of the cats better. She let one of them out at like 4 in the morning and we got a knock on the door at 6. He wanted to give the cat back. She sucks.

Kathy and I went to Central Park. We were late for the dinner.

ChinaTown and Crazy Ass Food:
The food was tight. I had some jelly fish, I had some sea cucumbers, Shark Fin soup, I had some Abalone. It was crazy. I liked it.

We then went to her uncle's place in Long Island. The house was tight. I dug it.

We went to China town the next day. That ruled. Her Grampa's place was pretty much in the best place ever. You could see the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, and the Empire Statebuilding. On the other side you could see where the Twin Towers were too. That was cool.

We went to a restaurant in China Town were we had some more normal stuff but it was cool still.
Then we got beef jerky and it was the best I have ever had. GREAT.

Tons of Asians everywere in ChinaTown. Didn't see that.

Fun at Work:
At work we had so much fun today. I had some carrots that got dried. They got dry at the end of the day. And they looked like fingers. Becky and I tried to fool Kathy into thinking my finger fell off. We were laughing at eachother. It was so funny.

Cool Ass Plugins:
The plugins of Mozilla are so fricken awesome. I got the
gestures one. There are some rediculous combos you can do. Like I totally love how you can open up ANY number of links. I opened like 50 at a time off of cnn. It ruled. Plus it keeps a dragging trail. It ruled. And the preview pane one rules too. Its so cool cuz it finds a preview from alexia. It looks tight. I suggest seeing the screenshot on that one. Oh man. I love them all.

editcss also

Too long a post.

No comments: