Thursday, October 07, 2004

I want to play

Just had a meeting with Monica McManus and Peter Cuviello. She is the Deputy VP of Geospatial Systems. He is the VP and Managing Director for Focused Logistics Enterprises at LMCO. That was pretty cool. It was a bunch of new hires who were there for "career planning" and stuff. It was pretty cool.

Monica: I liked what she had to say. She discussed her route to the top and how she got there and how she felt on the way up. I thought it was pretty informative. I dug it.

Peter: He was from the Army. He was more laid back than I though the would have been. I thought he contradicted her in many ways. But he was an impressive individual.

They gave me some pointers as to what to do in order to move up. I think I can do it. Seems like common sense to me.

I am supposed to hang out with Henry, Courtney and Derek all at the same time. They do not know eachother. I think it will be a bit odd getting this to work. If Henry doesn't call, I can play Derek off as a friend I brought to Courtney's Happy hour. We will see how it goes. I think I am going to Capital Hill for that.

No comments: