Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm 24 now

Parents:
Hung out with my parents all weekend. They stayed at one of the dozen hotels near my place. It was cool. It was hella cheap and it was a Comfort Suite or something so they had some gigantic room. If anyone wants to visit this is where you will stay(or at my place). We had breakfast there Saturday and Sunday cuz it was a free buffet. I liked it.

We ended up going to DC and we saw the WWII memorial as well as the International Spy Museum. That was fun.

Then we took the ole Metro to Rock Bottom in Bethesda. It ruled. I suggest the Titan Toothpicks.

I had my birthday yesterday:
It ruled. It started out with a bang. I was showered with gifts and stuff starting at midnight and ending at 11:30PM. It was great.

I got the new Jon Stewart/Daily Show book about America.

Updated Desktop Image from way back:
Here

Last but not least. I won my second game of Fantasy Football!!! WAHOOO..Go Stagnant Unit

No comments: