Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Kathy's day

Damnit Kathy. But congrats.

Election.
So we are within like 6 days of the election. I still don't know who to vote for.

HA HA HA HA HA. yeah right. Its so obvious. It seems that there is a large portion of the country that is pretty thrilled though to vote for the "other guy". I don't understand that. Its odd. Both candidates suck. But one sucks WAY less than the other. With what I feel is proven experience doing [better] stuff.

Anyway. A ton has happened since last post. Including...

Pumps.
...a pumpkin carving contest betwix Kathy and I. You can see the process at the following link.

http://rodericj.com/gallery/pumpkins04

Or just the end results here.

http://rodericj.com/gallery/pumpkins04/IMG_4117

I think the Headless horseman rules at the right angle. There is detail in that mane and cape.

But so far Kathy is winning. Vote for your favorite with the voting tabs under the pictures.

What else.

Sports.

Saw Monday night football with Adrian Urias at Strike Bethesda. That was cool. Except I forgot to pay. And I overate. But it was good. Also, Broncos lost.

Gym.
I joined a Gym. They are all expensive. This was not AS expensive as some and it is cool cuz it isn't crowded as all get out. The people that are there though are pretty cool. I am going to join the Raquetball leage as well as the scuba diving class. I am into that. I could change my icon for that.

Investigator.
My investigator FINALLY got in touch with me. He will be contacting(and already has) some of my friends. Thats cool. At least the ball is rolling.

Damnit Kathy.

Project.
I gotta work more on this. I have been working on the math library for MONTHS. I hate it. I just wanna get done. Problem after problem keeps coming up. Including I don't work on it enough. Damnit.

No comments: