Friday, May 28, 2004

Random Update

Ha ha.

Last night was Lolas. Chillin with Bronie-kins, Alyssa J, Core Bizzle and Taylor and some ladies who were interested in talking about themselves.

We had a great time, and Cory really got in touch with his old self(in more ways than one).

Yesterday I dicked around on the computer for awhile. Got some things working that I hadn't had working in quite some time. This was a good thing. I enjoyed the way it looks now. Thanks to Core-bizzle.

I played a hot game of ultimate frisbee. That was pretty sweet. Some crazy cats that were friends with Ben. It was cool. Then we played capture the flag. Bob won. But I had some sick covert ops happenin. I was under the bush. Charlie was all around me. They had no idea where I was. I kicked ass. Bob got the flag.

Then Lolas(see above)


Random picture of the day:


He is a real good friend of mine from Seattle. I call him Blue-e

No comments: