Monday, May 31, 2004

Lucy Liu is so Hot.

While nobody else may think it is important. I fixed some things today. I got my Linux side of my desktop a bit more the way I like it. I came up with this toight little scheme which will "randomly" come up with a new color for my terminals. I dig it quite a bit. The colors blend real nice with the hot new Lucy Liu Background(s) I have.



Good times.

I worked for awhile on my proposal. It is the first shot I took at it. I think I made some decent headway. I wanted to work on the schedule stuff then I got distracted by aterm which is fine, cuz I like making my stuff look better.
I got a nice little tan today. I am a little pink piggy. Only in the front. My back is pretty white still. The front looks decent. It even makes me not look so fat.
You know how it is with these hips.

So the picture today comes from my desktop. I dig. It shows my autocolor terms and my baby's mama Lucy Liu

No comments: