Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Past couple a days:

I graduated(holla).
PreProposal got signed(yay).
I got a new camera. Yeah...Gallery is gonna be stacked.
I said goodbye to Kathy :(
I got a new RIT sweatshirt and "raincoat".




Graduation:
Finally. It took so damn long. I can't believe it is finally done. I wanted to totally stop at like 45 different points. I am glad I didn't. However, there are still some obstacles. IE GPA and project. I did get my preproposal signed. That is a good thing. Next step. Proposal. I wonder if that will suck.

Camera:
Yeah its hella tight. I really like it. I have taken some really really good pictures too. Pretty soon I will get Gallery up again. Stupid Linux users.

Kathy:
Sucks. 3 weeks with no China Doll. Dame. I wonder how this will effect productivity. intriguing

Sweatshirt:
Hoody and a rubbery. Thats about it.






God Damn Cory for him and his Texas comparisons.
For anyone who didn't know. That was supposed to be me going.

You son of a bitch!

No comments: