Friday, May 28, 2004

Acme sucks

I said I was having it Greek Style.

I did.

Alyssa and I went to Makeko's (spelling correction later), and it was awesome. The food was tight, Greek people were attractive, Alyssa and I were silly like we were back in the day. It was overall, really fun. Silly fun.

We left that place with a big tip and walked out on a high note. We decided we would watch a movie at her place and just continue the laughs(Sweet).

She says "Lets check out Acme, I would love to see what its like".
We drove by and it was as bootleg as it gets. We walk in and I was like "Woah...what the fuck is this." (Sausage and meathead central).
I fuckin hated it but we gave it a shot. I got 2 overpriced drinks and I was like "Gotta get out of here, drink fast". She was like "But I like the guy on the end who looks like he couldn't hold a job to save his life". So we stuck around for like an hour and waited for neither to say anything.

FINALLY, we leave and she is like "I'm le tired. No movie!".

I took her home and it was like 10:45 and I was left out on a friday night to do jack shit.


I came home. I felt alone.

Damn Cory and his camping trips.


Random pic:

See if you can find me in here...







I give you this hint: I am not playing.

No comments: