Thursday, May 20, 2004

Ebuh wonnuh what dissah all about? -big Boi

Well...After such a sad first message. I think I should give a good introduction.

So the whole point of this live journal is to just jot down some of my thoughts as to what is going on with everything. I wanted to start it off right around when graduation hits.

FYI..At the time of this writing. Graduation is 2 days 13 hours and 37 minutes away.

So the cat passed away and I needed to say how I felt. This was a good outlet. So far this thing is going really well. I want to use this as an expression of how I am feeling for what is one of the largest changes of my life. So more intros follow.

Its Thursday at 1AM. I am in the labs finishing up 2 grad papers due this week. They are the last work I will do as a student for quite awhile(barring the Grad project). I start working in September(which is crazy) and with that comes a whole new life in Maryland. Dame.

I expect much to be changing in the next few months and I really wanted to jot down some notes. When I went to Cali I kept a digital journal and it reminds me of all the things that happened out there. Maybe that is why I wanna get there so bad. Everyone knows Cali is the crazy place I gotta be at. Its the best.

I saw nikki today. It was crazy. She was a total joke. She told me she had sex so many times with her XBoy AFTER they broke up that she got an infection. Um...what the hell? Too much information for me. I didn't ask. But she thought it would be a good idea to tell me 3 times.

She said that she was so upset that she had 8 papers to write by tomorrow, yet she still went out all the time and for some reason was wearing the same clothes she had on the day before, even though she lives literally, a stones throw away (We were in crossroads and she lives at UC NEXT to Xroads.) What a fuckup.

Kathy, Cory, Alyssa and I hung out last night at wingies then Alyssa's. It was good. I got drunk and Cory punched me in the face. We had a good time, I just wish Alyssa had some alcohol that wasn't what she had. Except for the blue freezepop alcha.

"We" are working on the Virtual Theatre project. Nothing is happening. This is so lame. I am going to go home. Show is tomorrow and we don't really have alot to show I think. We will see what happens.



Anyway..long story short...I want to have this journal to document my life for a bit.

Capeish?


plus...rodericj.com is down. Damn! Maybe tonight I can get it up.
Get it up Roddy Get it up....


Prom night flashback

No comments: