Saturday, April 23, 2005

Paintball, house, Christie, productive weekend

Things I did this weekend:
  1. Saw the New Family Guy
  2. Reinstalled Suse on my Desktop
  3. Beat a few levels of Krash Nitro Cart
  4. Hung out with Shane Cummings
    • He is in town to visit his sister and girlfriend and Kathy and I. Good times
  5. Found out my sister is getting married
    • He is really a great guy. The whole fam was just waiting for it to happen. Its a good thing. I will probably put pictures on my gallery of the proposal. It sounded very emotional and symbolic
  6. Saw my Aunt and Uncle who were visiting VA/NC for Golf.
    • They came through and paid for lunch for Kathy and I. It was great.
  7. Went to the Gym at least once.
All in all not bad.

Some other things that happened:
Paintball. God I love it. I really wanna get into that. I would love to go out and buy me a Tippmann 98 Custom. That would rule. I at least want to buy a facemask before the next time I go out (May 14th). I have a great story from that, Id like to post a graphic but I think I don't have time now. Ill do that later, maybe in the comments.

Kathy and I are going to be buying a house. I had a good long talk with Rick and he basically convinced me to overcome the fears and face reality that there is no other way to survive. Not to mention the benefits this POTENTIALLY adds to the relationship Kathy and I have.

Of course the work section. I am going to request that we get moving on the Mentorship that my managers discussed with me. I will do this with my weekly status report that I will send this week.

That is all for now.

Hawaii in 4 days.

No comments: