Sunday, August 01, 2004

Scooters and more

My aunt came over with some scooters. It was tight. Click the picture to see the album. I would love to ride one of these to work. Man...save the earth and stuff.



That was cool.

Went back to the cottage. Found this sweet alternative to rattlesnake gulch. We called it mushroom gulch cuz of the mushrooms we saw. It rained quite a bit there. That sucked, but what can ya do.





Click the picture for more.



We also saw those sculptures of the wizards that are street lamps. They rule.




Kathy was in for the weekend and it was good. Hangin.

Project on hold for the weekend. Doesn't matter. Kaminsky is on vacation.

I think next week I am traveling to Maryland again. This time for a class. Orbix. Fun.

Thats all. I am off to popularity.

No comments: