Sunday, July 25, 2004

This weekend

WineTour central. I drank alot, I don't remember some of those pictures. It was at that place where we sampled 11 wines. I told the guy something about "big tips" and that took care of me.

Currently we are in the process of figuring out if I payed. Oops..

Here is a shot.


We also went to the cottage. Cory and Derek and Kathy were there, had some sick sick shots taken there. I also kicked my door and now the nail is split all the way down.That hurt.



That was a cool shot. For some reason, Cory was able to make the pictures look like they had been doctored. It was really crazy. We dig it though.

My project is going better. I was able to get division working. I think I had worked on that (on and off) for about a week. Finally it worked. I have no idea what I changed in order to get that happening. Crazy.

So I am off to school again today. Kaminsky is leaving for vacation. A-Daim.




By the daim. Those are clickable pictures.

No comments: