Friday, August 06, 2004

Apartment hunting update

So I wanted to keep it cool with the Roommates.com and not get a paid account.

I purchased a paid account though cuz it was a pain to get messages and not be able to read them. That said...We have a new frontrunner.





I don't feel that the pictures describe this place.

Here is the conversation we had:


Him: I'm a 24y.o.laid back professional male, that loves to have fun when there is time in my schedule, with a room to rent . It has a 6 person sauna,jacuzzi,and heated inground pool.(and I'm throwing a pool party this weekend if interested) It's
6,000 sq ft and has 5 bed/ baths. Three bedrooms have a private full bathroom inside the room. There is a pool table in the basement and a 65" tv in the living room. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to live in a extravagent estate for $900 a month !!! please contact me here or at blah@msn.com.I look forward to talking to you in the future.

Me: There has to be a catch. I will get him on this one
How many other people are living in this 5 bedroom place? You are living there? What about the other 3 rooms(assuming I end up there)?

I would love to check this place out. How far are you from Gaithersburg? How long is the drive? That is where I am working.

Anyway, I will be in town Sunday-Thursday. Let me know when I could check the place out.

Him: Just me and my cousin live there....I work 16 hr days so the house was pretty much empty 80% of the day so i decided to rent a room out. The house is probably 25min from gaithersburg, and i would probably be able to show the house on Sun....



End of conversation.


Me:aDaim

It was a good day.

Notice the walkway that the guy made to connect the 2 wings of the house.
House...My house has 2 wings. Its huge. Shit.

No comments: