Monday, July 31, 2006

Short update

Not too much to report really.

1) I fell in love with Filet Mignon.
2) Bushwackers is still the same old thing. We are getting DESTROYED in drums.
3) I fixed my map thing is working for IE. However, now it doesn't work on the Linux system I have at home. Ugh. Oh well There were a few runs in there where the gps was on a bad setting. Wes, I don't know if you have tried the "less smooting" option. But that sucks unless you are going in a ton of straight lines. I have removed some of the extra laps on the actual device and I haven't updated them yet on the server. Soon.
4) With the runs, i'm up to 5.5+ miles per run. The last runs I've had were awesome. Take a look at July 25th and July 27th. Its a cool place to run. Right by the airport and almost to the monuments. My goal is to be able to run around all of the monuments. Or at least the ones on the mall. Stoked!

I think that is about it.

No comments: