Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bored and more.

obviously I am bored..

Morpheus
Morpheus


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


So a Friend asked me the other day why I don't pay back my loan that is at about 1.95%. Then I realized that maybe he doesn't understand interest rates. Then I started thinking: "I wonder if all of my friends are taking advantage of today's interest rates". Then I thought: "Does everyone use ING?". Then I thought: "If not, I would like them to use me as a reference".

SO: If you want a free $25 and a savings account with no minimums and no fees and 3% interest. Leave me a comment and I will send you a reference and you will get $25 free and I will get $10 and you will gain 2% more on each dollar you have in savings.

Even if you don't want to have a savings account, do it for the free $25 bucks. So, does anyone need $25?

And the update:
Kathy and I lost our second house yesterday. Someone outbid us. That sucks, but we are looking at new things now. That is fun.

Project:
I am very worried about the July deadline that Kaminsky gave me. Mainly because I sometimes have trouble finding the time to work on the Thesis. Then I think: "If I lose this, then I can work with Reznick". That would rule.

Foos:
Kathy beat me 5 times in a row in Foosball yesterday. Then today I beat her 3 times and I wanted 2 more and she crushed me in 3 games. I was so pissed.

Friendster:
Ed Paulson shot me a message from friendster. So that was kinda cool. Through that I was able to get in touch with Scott Callard. He was one of the people I tried very hard to be very much like. Kindof a role model for me.

Work:
Boring, but I have some things to do sometimes. I don't like what I do, but its something to make the time pass

Money:
Stopped putting cash into credit cards so I can save for the house. Before someone thinks that is a bad idea, understand that Maryland Housing in the past 10 years has been appreciating at about 12%. So that pretty much kicks the Credit Card's ass. So, anyway, I stopped paying cards and I can see my bankrolls finally accumulating. That is a good thing. Obviously I can't forget that I have the credit cards, but it still nice to know stuff is growing.

Deepest Sender:
I wish the moz extension Deepest Sender had a spell checker. Well it does, but I don't know how to use it.

Thoughts?

No comments: