Monday, December 06, 2004

Latest update

Kathy's Birthday (11/21):
Good times, her sister came in. We went to IKEA. Kathy will get her present on December 18th. I can't wait. Its gonna rule.

Thanksgiving:
Thanksgiving was good. (Cousin)Rob came home. That is a really good thing. He seems to be doing MUCH better. The turkey was excellent. The food was great and the company was great. Overall a good time.

Money:
Flies out faster than it comes in. I thought I made good money. What I find is that with gas and rent and savings. Money goes OUT faster than it comes in. This is a bit upsetting considering I was in a somewhat similar situation financially last year. I have been working (for real) longer than I was a co-op, I make more money, yet, my credit card bills get higher and higher. That sucks.

Movin' Out:
Not an overly impressive show. It is based on Billy Joel's Music. The idea is that they play his music and they put a story to it. Sounds cool. The music was great but the Dissonance between the music the clothing and the dancing is enough to drive you crazy. It was REALLY good ballet put to Rock and Roll.

The best part about it. The girl who played Brenda from the Brenda and Eddie pair had the most solid stomach you would ever want to see on a girl who is 6'5" tall. It should be noted that her legs were about 80% of her body also. She was hot. A daim.

It is difficult because I look at the show and I think, "Ok this is different, there is good music, they are reaching over the boundaries of art so it is good, but I am so under-entertained that it hurts." I think to myself: "If this were a $40 I would be dissapointed. Too bad it was $80.

Disco Party:
Went to the worlds largest disco party. That ruled. I will have pictures soon. Rodericj.com is down so I got nothing there. But it was loads of fun.

New TV:
I got a new TV. It is a 27 Flat Tube. Its pretty tight. I got it at Black Friday. $180 after rebates. HOT. Fits perfectly into the Armoire.

Racquetball/Overall fitness:
I am getting my ass handed to me in RBall. The guys in the C league are WAY better than I expected. Oh well. Its aight. I am getting more and more in shape. This is a good thing. My arms are getting bigger and my stomach (should be ) getting smaller. Way to eat right too. Lots of veggies,not a lot of breads and pastas. Hot.

Crash Nitro Kart:
I got a new game with the best buy tickets from McDonalds and my CreditCard company. Its a fun game. I dig it. I got it last friday after work. Took forever to get to and out of the bestbuy on the rockville pike.

Baltimore:
Went to Baltimore Dollar Days. Everything was a dollar. I got to see Henry Williams (Cadets, Coats, RX, Tarheel Sun). It was cool. Hung out with Sean Lawler (Coats). It was really cool to see them. We went on the USS Constellation in the port. That was cool. Sean and I helped shoot a Cannon.

Speeding Ticket:
I have to go to NY for a speeding ticket. That is bullshit. It is 5 hours away. Damn.

No comments: