Monday, September 13, 2004

First day

Today I started work. That was boring. It was basically just orientation so it sucked.

Kathy doesn't even care about me.

The drive sucked in the morning. It was so early.

Rick yelled at me the other day. Shannon Stegal came over and he said some things that I thought he could have said better. I was a bit bothered by that. He just kinda snaped when I had my shoes on and when I was in his office. That sucked. Shannon said some things that bothered me too. I didn't like that.

I have a question? Why would anyone vote for Bush? Isn't he just a Tyrant? Who the hell invades countries without any reason. Oh yeah, Iraq and US and Hitler.

Oops. I said it.

Anyway. Work should be fun tomorrow.
Also, my cousin Mke is visiting this week with Lexy Levy. And Wes is visiting in October(right?).

I really don't have anything to say. Kathy and I are watching "The Cutting Edge". Its a movie about ice skaters. Enough said.

No comments: