Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Project is slow...but forward

    It has been a long time.

The update is as follows. I have been working the project for the past few weeks(sorta). I feel like I was not doing all that much though. I feel like I was kinda waiting for the proposal to pass (Kaminsky has accepted it as of last friday).

I started implementing. Then as soon as I got anywhere I went camping. So that was fun. I made some progress. Not enough to be awesome..but some.

I contacted a guy about being a part of his sourceforge project. I think itll be decent. I will be a Java Developer. I wanna do that just to keep my mind fresh and open. I think it will help me. He wants to see some "Demo work" so I gotta set up eclipse and cvs stuff. Twill be fun.

ShadeMastah just called me. Man...Kinda gives me an erie feeling. She feels really aloof and stuff. She is like "So whats new <hit mute button>....<unmute> Sounds great. Ill see you later"

Really weird I think.



Today I got my golf discs. I used them. It was cool.


Nice Face. I look like I just spazed out.

I went camping this weekend. Too much food. But it was only like $30 a person. It was tight.

I got a new desk last week. That was cool.

I presented my project for seminar this week. That was cool. So I was never on probation...If that makes sense.

I am going to DC in like 12 days. Thats cool.

For some reason this plugin for Mozilla just F'ed up. I don't know if I just lost all of this data or what.... I am going to stop typing now.     

No comments: