Friday, June 11, 2004

meh.

My gramma has 2 lumps in her lungs. One in each.
Daim.


Journal.

sundaymonday

Too far back to remember. It was prolly just dick around on the computer and not get enough done on my project. FUCK.

Tuesday
Kathy came over. It was great. We had a good time. Rollerbalded for ever and got a hot tan.

Went to Buffalo Wild Weiners.
It was cool. Saw Nikki. She is a fucking joke. She had an interview at NASA and her response to "Why are you the best candidate?" was:

"I don't have a 3.5, I have never done what you are talking about"
She wonders why they didn't call her back. What a fuckup.

Saw shrek 2. It was the best movie ever. Maybe not the best. Well, it was good anyway.


That cat destroyed me. He is so cute. Looks like my kitty....

Whom I miss immensly.


Anyway. This cat was so cute. I felt like a chick watching it cuz he was so adorable and I just wanted to give em a hug. So cute. Look at those eyes.


wednesday
Kathy left.



thursday

Rollerbladed with bob.

Went sailing.  It was cool.

Had some cats over for a going away party for Cory. It was tight. Couple bottles of wine. Couple 2 tree sausages per head. Cory, JC, Alyssa and I. Watchin some Bball. Illing central.

Friday
On my way to Binghamton. Wedding tomorrow. Tons of pictures I am sure.



I think this is pretty sweet.

No comments: