Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cirque

Last weekend, Kathy's sister came and visited. We found a decent Chineese restaurant in Chinatown (go figure, for real, we've been looking for a good one). We were there while we were seeing Cirque Du Soleil - Corteo. It was awesome as expected. If I can say one thing about that show, is that it makes me want to get a hotel room and re-master the skills of hotel bed skydiving. It was so cool some of the stuff they were doing. I loved it.

I got back into playing starcraft. Go figure, I get a screaming gaming machine and I play a 10 year old game. Awesome. Well anyway, that game rules. I also got Call of Duty. I gotta say, that has some of the best single player action I've ever seen. Its really fun and really intense. I dig it. One thing that was cool is that I was actually there a few weeks ago in Caen. That was cool. It looks a bit different. Its fun though.

No comments: