Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm a mac person

Last night I went out and bought me a nice new macbook. It's a tight little 13 inch thing.

I'm so unbelieveably clumsy with it. But its cool. I'll get used to it. I like it so far. I was up real late last night using their video conferencing with Bob. Its pretty cool cuz the macbooks come with a built in camera. Dig it.

In related news I also got a 4gb black nano and a printer. If anyone cares, apple is having a big sale for college students. Check er out!


The downside is that the little thing does run pretty hot. I was reading some article about their thermal grease which didn't make me happy. Oh well. It's not a big deal. Kathy's run's hot too. Anyway, I'll post more later. I wonder if I'll end up getting a mac blog instead of this. That would make the graphics part of my site less of a hassle.

I think one of the things I like the most is that you can get a terminal in OS X. That kinda makes me happy. I can't imagine life without that thing.

Anyway, I'm a mac guy...cuz its fun to not know what the hell is going on.

No comments: