Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Exciting times

It's crazy. has quit his job to move out to Cali. Damn, he's only been here like 8 months. Unbelieveable. He leaves today for his interview trip. He lands in San Jose :( in about 12 hours. Crazy. I wish I were that spontaneous (not that he did it on a whim or anything).

It's just crazy.

I've been getting busy doing interviews and stuff for new "rotations". Got a few cool ones coming down the pipe. The most interesting one I would say would have to be Japan. Yeah...Japan. Sweet. I don't have much detail on that one though, they haven't given much. What I do know is that it'd be a year and the customer is in Japan (that makes sense). More details will definitely be coming later.

Running/Biking is awesome. I've got a little running schedule that I've been keeping up with. It is 3 runs a week. There are 2 shorts and 1 long. So far my long is 4 miles and my short is 3miles . My next long however will be 5 miles. And that is on Saturday. That should be fun.

Once I get the server up and running I will be able to post my runs like I did in the last post. That is a ton of fun to do, again, I need to get my server up.


Ok....I guess times aren't THAT exciting. At least they are for Cory.

Check that, times are exciting. As soon as I leave work(at least yesterday), I feel like I have a whole lot to look forward to in terms of potential happenings in the form of phone calls. I'm being vague but I think you probably get the point. If you don't, it will be apparent when something crystalizes.

No comments: