Tuesday, August 30, 2005

DC - Deals - Light - Football

Wanted to mention one or two more things that I forgot.

Drumcorps:
How could I forget. Finals is on ESPN2 tonight.

Soaps:
Gotta love slickdeals. Kathy and I went out and got 5 Soap Dispenser things for $0...NO REBATE!! That basically ruled. So I love those slick deal things. I was reading on lifehacker a few weeks back and he mentioned a new one that I had never heard of. It looks like slickdeals gets theirs from this guy. The best part is that they are all RSSable.

ELDPs at the Lighthouse:
Total found out that we are taking a trip down to VA Beach in October to tour our Center for Innovation. It should rule. We got very large hotel rooms. Mark (Bark) says that he was able to get the room with the "Romance" package. Should be hot. I and a few others got the view. Nirav got the "Deluxe" which is just bigger. Which is just an invitation for people to be at his place late at night. HA! Awesome.

FF:
New Strategy with Fantasy Football. I think I am going to look at individual players and based on stats and playing history, I am going to pick the best for the job. So far I am making a list of who to pick. Should be good.

No comments: