Friday, November 05, 2004

Mild Updates

Chineese Food:
Went to this chineese restaurant. I love going to restaurants like that. I love the atmosphere. I especially like the comments on Chineese women's hair and how it falls at the back of a ponytail. Fun.

They had sushi at this place. That was cool. The place is near Lake Forest Mall. The food was good.


Picture rearranging:
I spent alot of time rearranging my pictures in my gallery. Why? because there were some pictures in there that went way beyond questionable. And my new webpage references ALL of the pictures in my gallery, regardless of the permissions given to them. Which leads me to a hole in Gallery... Interesting.

So needless to say, I was working a little on my webpage at work. That was fun, I learned quite a bit about CSS and stuff...



Work related:
My task is odd. I wonder how much of the system I am learning with this module. I suspect maybe 5%(?). Total estimate:

My other task (my first DR) (blah). It was the one I wasn't able to test. As it turns out, it doesn't work(duh). That is frustrating.

I started the investigation yesterday. Met with my guy. He is an X-Cop. Wednesday I found out that Becky and Bryan *edit*(are done waiting). Great...Now I will be ALL ALONE for months and months. That got a bit depressing. I don't like the *edit*(waiting) process. It is quite weak if you ask me.

No comments: